Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another new adventure in design

Good evening, after a year in the making, john thompson designer has now ventured out into the area of professional teaching. yes it is true. I am now giving back to our community in the way that i have always wanted. As of Tuesday of this week i am know teaching the Intro to Interior design at PCC. I am really excited about the honor of teaching students that want to learn about design. For me it will be a way to give back and also to continue to learn from others.


I am going to continue to practice Interior Design. I now have another feather in my cap to offer my clients. Not only am I a seasoned professional. I am now an instructor to those who yearn to know more about the interior profession.

thank you,



John





















For an appointment please call 503-369-0920 John Thompson Designer

No comments: