Thursday, March 5, 2009

the shop at maison







White wine,cheese and fruit was a wonderful way to end the day at the event for interior designers which was hosted by my good friend, Joelle Nesen and her staff at Maison Inc. A design firm and showroom In Portland, Oregon. It was nice to be able to reconnect with some of my friends who I haven't seen since I was diagnosed with the BIG "C".

It was a delight to be able to support others in the design community. The ladies always put together an excellent party. Their open house was a success. Many interior designers will now have a new place to shop for custom and one of a kind items which include upholstered goods, vintage furniture, lighting, antiques, accessories and fine art.


Maison is offering a 20% discount on all items in the shop to the designers in the trade.

I look forward to shopping, which is one of my favourite sports. Joelle and I have been friends since design school, and I look forward to supporting good friends and local businesses especially those that give trade discounts. Her showroom is located at

1611 NW Northrup

Portland, Oregon

or on the the web at http://www.maisoninc.com/


Have a nice evening,


John




No comments: