Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unexpected Beauty

















Today while in one of my last chemotherapy sessions I reflected on the phone call I received that a friend of mine had lost a dear friend to death. I was saddened by the news. I let my friend know that I had a good listening ear and was there for him.
The designs of nature always seem to have a calming effect on me. The details and simplicity often are taken for granted. it fills me with its beauty and inspires my mind. To be alone in nature can be refreshing. It brings my heart, mind and soul in balance.
As Interior designers we surround our lives with beauty and infuse it into the lives of our clients. The thought of bringing a smile to someone can bring joy to your heart. Your talents have creatively inspired someone to live with beauty. The compassion for design sees the beauty in all. I hope that the unexpected beauty in nature will inspire you.
During times like this there is no right or wrong way to acknowledge what happened. It is just important to be there for others.
This is for you BP.
Please take care,
John

No comments: