Thursday, April 21, 2011

getting ready for the great reveal

  The  Modern Lodge in the mountains is getting close to being finished. I promised my client that no one could see anymore new photos.
 IT
 IS
 PURE
 GENIUS. Powerful, Thoughtful,
                                                               AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Imagine what it really looks like.
 Hint: BOLD patterns, Sadly no stripes were used.






It was such a privilege to be a part of it. I am so excited about all the limitless opportunities for success this will bring.  I was once told when one door closes many windows open. Thank you very much Wayne for your faith in me and your insight.
  This is Beyond my wildest dreams. It is wonderful to be blessed far more than I could ever imagined.
WOW! this is only the beginning!

It is EXCITING TO SEE the new progress everyday!
The Trees are clapping their hands right now! It is Time to Soar on Wings >i<
humbly,

john

john thompson designer
503-367-0920

No comments: