Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My new living room





Thank you all who placed orders, made phone calls, moved furniture, rearranged furniture, selected a new paint colour when it looked like the bottom of a swimming pool,gave gifts, took photos and made pillows etc. I could have not done this without you. sincerely, John

Bronze sofa from JD Madison.

Chinese alter table with table lamps from Maison Inc.

lacquered boxes from Bedford Brown.

Greek key armless settee and wood framed chair covered in black and white fabric from Pollack from The Consignment Gallery.

Round black glass and steel side table from EWF Modern.

John Derrian,Fornasetti plates from Cielo Home.

Christopher Marley insect art from St.Maine

Pillows made by Hexafoo and my mom.

textiles from Clarence House, Glant, Ralph Lauren, Brentano and Pollack.

Photography by Corey Shelton.


I love my home.

No comments: