Wednesday, December 3, 2008

in the mood to shop




While I am in the shopping mood for unique stuff for the home. Two places I would love to go when i am up to traveling again is Great Stuff in Seattle @ http://www.greatstuffseattle/.com . It is owned by a friend of mine, Kirk. He just celebrated one year of being opened, Congratulations!


The other store that I want to visit is in Manhattan in the Flatiron district in New York City. While in the hospital this summer, I read an article about Rayman Boozer, a designer in NYC. The article was intriguing and the photos impressive. http://www.apartment48.com/ . after I got out of the hospital, I thought i was on drugs. Oh! I guess i was. It took me three months to find the article in Elle Decor July/August 2008 issue. Since then I went to his website. I really love the type of interior projects Rayman has done. Very vivid, yet rustic, Very Eclectic. Oh! did I say he sells john derian decoupage also. All the more reason to go to New York. I am writing this early.This is for Friday! I will be in the oncology dept. for an infusion. Blog will continue next week.


take care,


john

No comments: