Tuesday, December 16, 2008

light up ... your world

Today a friend of mine gave me a Christmas hug. All I could think about was that he smelled like cigarettes. so I have been obsessed about his horrifying smell. He must have just finished smoking or lighting up one. So thought I would I turn this experience into something positive. Here is a little ditty about lighting. There are different types of lighting;general, task, and ambiance.
Lighting an interiors is probably the most important part of design. It can bring new life to a room. Enhance the colour and textures that you use. There are many choices. My favourites are table lamps. But i recently had a crystal chandelier installed in my dining room.Explore your lighting choices. It can even make your guests look better. That is as good as it gets today.
sincerely, John










































No comments: