Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A BRAND NEW START!




Today is the best day to create your vision for your new space. Starting out with a plan is the first thing you should do. Take an inventory of what you have for your home. Do you need a sofa? chairs? pillows? artwork? Are you going to paint? Lighting is important as well.Do you need more light fixtures? WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET? Will you be hiring an interior designer? or do it yourself? What is your lifestyle? Do you entertain? Single? Married? Children? pets?
For myself, I wanted a home that was simplistic, easy to clean. As a single father, I need a home that my son would feel comfortable and relaxed. So I wanted it to be casual yet stylish. I love to entertain small groups of friends. So I wanted to create a warm , friendly environment to have friends over.
Today! is the best day. It is a day that you can go forth with your vision. Take your time. There is no rush to have it perfect. just relax and breathe deep and know that you have a chance for a brand new start.

happily yours,
john

No comments: