Monday, January 4, 2010

news release 2010


It has been quite some time since my last blog. I hope that you all have enjoyed your holiday season. As for myself, I am excited about the many options that the gift of the New Year brings. I am not one for resolutions. but if I was to have one I want to put the past to rest in peace.
All my fond memories, I will delight in the joy of what they have brought. My fears I will lay to rest to begin anew. The Gift of the future is unveiled only a little at a time. I choose to make wise choices and to design a new plan for myself.
If you recall, I got rid of all of my living room furniture. Here is a drawing of the custom sofa and textile choice. I will keep you up to date as the design of my new living room is revealed.
To those whom I have been the closest to and now am the furthest from whether by distance or by some other device. I do care and I will always care. Please do not forget the joy or beauty of what we have shared.

Love, John

1 comment:

Philippines properties for sale said...

This is a great design and it is a great property also. Your true great designer.

Deirdre G