Monday, January 5, 2009

let's stay in bed
























I have been in bed 85% of the time over the last year. I wasn't having fun. You can read out about in my other blog.(just kidding, don't you wish) Just resting, Usually sleeping most of the time.



I have learned the importance of luxury bedding. Being warm and cozy. The gift of yourself well. while you sleep. High thread count sheets. fluffy duvets with beautiful duvet covers. Being surrounded with many pillows



let's stay in bed all week. More about bedding, pillows, duvets, sheets and my favourite bed topic. "PILLOW TALK" with Doris day and Rock Hudson. As if i didn't get enough of it when I settled down for the white Christmas in Portland, Oregon






get a cup of tea and a good book and settle down for the week in bed.





sincerely, John









Lower Left Photo: guest bedroom over a horse barn



Duvet cover and crewel pillows from http://www.clarencehouse.com/



Lower Right Photo: Master bedroom in a mid century modern home



Side table from http://www.ebstyle.com/






No comments: